smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm still having issues with blogger. It will let me compose but most of the time I can't actually post it. Anybody else find this?

Last day and then half term for a week. Yay! I am so ready for a break. I still haven't quite shifted this bit of a long lasting bug so work is seriously tiring and I am really looking forward to a rest. I'm not ill but not well either - just ailing. Bit of sunshine (hopefully because the allotment is shouting for attention) and a rest should see me right.

There is a lot of windy weather around the last couple of days and it is coming from a northerly kind of direction so that ash cloud might be coming from Iceland after all. My husband's asthma/hay fever is certainly playing up more. Our sympathies go out to other fellow sufferers.

School should be rather quieter today. A substantial proportion of Yr 7 are out on a trip, Yr 8 came back from a outdoor pursuits residential course last night and hopefully will be too tired to play up, half each of Yrs 9 & 10 have gone on a trip, Yrs 11, 12 & 13 are on study leave. Yay! Just so long as it doesn't rain at lunchtime and they have to stay in again like yesterday.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home