smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

We've been doing lots of jobs this week. On Tuesday, we spent the day at the allotment. I was pleased that there were still some bits to pick both for the animals and for us. After the garden party on Saturday, which I went to, it was my husband's turn yesterday. He and our son started early and spent the whole day transforming three inherited sheds with rotten bits into two sheds that are reasonable. And they moved them into a more suitable position so that they will be able to look out the window and see garden and not just a view of the sheds. This means that when our grandson is big enough to be out in the garden by himself, they will be able to see him. Useful! My husband will be back there tomorrow to help with a few more jobs. And our daughter is queuing up to have Dad round for the day to help with their jobs. And mine? What about my jobs?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    Your jobs? The cobbler's children are always the worst shod :)

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    that dad is a hero!

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Just like you!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Angela said…

    You did not win my giveaway - but can you email me your snail mail address, as I have something to send you anyway [ang [at] revbob [dot] org]

    blessings xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home