smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thank you for the sympathy. It is the other dramas in my life last weekend which were the problem. The stupidity of not looking after my wallet was probably a result of them.

On a brighter note, I printed out a £5 voucher for Finish's new dishwasher stuff since Pigsback offered me 75 points for doing so. I didn't expect to use it because if they are offering £5 off, then I didn't think that the item would be in an acceptable price range. However, when in Sainsburys last Saturday, I spotted the item on offer at half price at £5.08. Now 8p for 12 loads in the dishwasher IS acceptable... (Over £10 for 12 loads is definitely NOT.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home