smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Just a quick note for anybody near a Sainsburys. This week they have Princes juices, orange and apple, at £1.19 for 3 x 1 litre packs. Three for the price of one - except that I would never pay £1.19 for just one litre. I normally buy basic cheapo juice at 56p per litre. That would be £1.68 as against £1.19. We like juice and get through almost one and a half litres in a week. I now have enough for several weeks squirrelled away :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Meanqueen said…

    That is a very good offer, thanks for that. Just wondered if you dilute the juice? I do, 50/50, and in my opinion it is just as acceptable.

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I am happy to dilute the juice with water - also with sparkling water but I don't often succumb to buying that. My husband prefers to dilute his with cheapo lemonade but I don't like the chemical aftertaste of that. However, if that is what he wants to do, I don't grumble because an 18p bottle lasts him nearly two weeks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home