smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm having fun at work this week. The workmen have arrived to take out all the windows in my room and replace them.... It is raining hard and blowing a gale and the room is a bit well ventilated for my liking : ) although there is boarding up on the inside and also a plastic curtain thingie on the outside.

There is just me working in here as no kids are allowed in which has its benefits. I start a job and carry on until it is finished without any interruptions. I'm getting through soooo many jobs - it is great. BUT I'm back in winter woollies and keep popping into the main area of the school on any pretext I can think up just to warm up. The workmen did manage to blow all the electrics in this area yesterday and just got them working again an hour ago. The first thing I did was to make a nice, hot cup of tea only to find that the milk in the fridge had gone off...

You have to laugh, really!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Michelle H. said…

    It's hard to believe it's chilly there - we're sweltering here! Blessings!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home