smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

This week has been a looong one. Lots of the family have been down with a tummy bug. My husband and I had to come home from work on Wednesday. He was over the worst by the next day but had to go in on Friday because he was running a work experience conference with lots of important people from industry there - and nobody else could take over. I stayed home on Friday and did nothing much and felt much better for it. Today my poor husband feels like a limp rag, whereas I am not exactly a bundle of energy but am much more like my normal self.

Only ten more working days to go....

3 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    I can barely believe it, yours is the 3rd blog I've read this evening and you are the 2nd person to have a tum bug and I have one too, so that's 3 out of 4 bloggers with the lurgy!
    It's horrid, truly horrid, but I'm hoping to see a silver lining on my bathroom scales once I'm over it. I hope you and your husband get well soon.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Feeling more like myself today. Thanks for your good wishes. My husband has spent the whole afternoon asleep so hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow because he has an extremely busy week ahead.

    Hope you get better really soon!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Michelle H. said…

    Ugh - I hate the stomach bug - it's so awful...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home