smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm working hard to clear all the surfaces in my room at work so that the cleaners can have a real good go in here during the holidays. I can see large areas of clear space so I'm nearly there but not quite. Just a couple of days to go now and then FREEDOM for 5 weeks. And then I start trying to sort the house out. I've promised myself that I shall clear out lots of clutter although I want a holiday as well. I don't think we will be going away much but I want a break and catch up on sleep and just to feel rested. So I've plans for some decluttering but not everywhere because there is too much to do and I want to succeed, not set myself up for failure.

It is our staff end-of-year "do" tonight with a bbq. This year, the school governors said they would pay for staff because we had such high exam etc results. A free meal and it will be really nice too. I'm looking forward to it, tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home