smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Lightbulb Moment!

I've been following Jen's progress through her year of not buying anything new and now she is trying to reduce her use of energy.  You can find her blog at:

http://mymakedoandmendyear.wordpress.com/

It is a good read and I'm sure she would welcome your visit.  She had a giveaway recently and I was one of the recipients of an LED light bulb courtesy of the nice folk at LightBulbs Direct:

http://www.lightbulbs-direct.com/article/wont-cost-the-earth/

They have an infographic about LED bulbs that makes interesting reading.  The link above will take you to that article.  I tried to copy and paste the article here but it was way too large for this page.  There was a link which I was supposed to copy and paste here but that didn't work either.  Anyway, my poor blogging skills should not detract from finding out about how to not only save money but also to save energy.  I love it when things come together and I can keep money in the coffers at the same time as being environmentally friendly : )


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    Thanks for the recommend. That's another blog added to my reading list.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home