smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Saturday, October 02, 2010

We spent this morning at church as there was a children's activity morning and we were providing the music. My grandson came and thoroughly enjoyed himself painting and playing with the toys and doing some of the actions for the songs (a beat or three after everybody else when he tried to copy what he had seen the other kids doing). He wasn't interested in sitting still for a story so he and I popped to the shop next door where they have a haberdashery stall. I needed buttons for a little cardi I've knitted for a friend's baby. I was so chuffed! My little grandson took my hand and we walked to the shop and back. He is 13 months now and is so steady on his feet and walks quite fast. He says quite a few words now too.

One happy grandma here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home