smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Aarrrggghhh.  I am feeling very frustrated and ready to scream.  I have just spent 15 minutes failing to find how to contact blogger.  They sent me a series (15!) of emails about legacy accounts and when I followed the instructions, each time I was informed that the action could not be performed because of something with the error code bX-5dofzz and could I please report this to blogger support.  Well I tried and could not find anywhere to email.  Clicking on "contact blogger" just got me to a list of help sheets - not of which helped.  Grrr.

While I was doing this, my husband was in the office next door phoning our bank.  The conversation went something along the lines of:
- I 'm phoning to find out about x that doesn't seem to have been done.
- That has not been actioned
- Yes , I know.  Can you tell me why it has not been done?
- That has not been actioned.
- Yes but can you tell me why it has not been done?
- That has not been actioned
- Please can you tell me why it has not been actioned?
- That has not been actioned.
- Can I speak to your manager please?

I could hear the frustration in my husband's voice through the walls.  He was trying very hard to remain calm and polite.  The lady was just parrotting her response and obviously hoping that if she kept repeating the same phrase then we would get fed up and go away and leave her alone. This is the third phone call we have made to try and find out why they have not taken a certain action and what can be done to rectify the situation.  It annoys me that this is costing us a fortune in telephone bills as each phone call has taken over an hour.  Each call has ended with somebody promising that the matter is sorted...


Aarrrggghhh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is a day to open wide your tupperware* cupboard and let the kitchen floor have it!
    now then: Deep breath, cup of tea, bum on chair, peace. xxx


    (*or whatever empty plastic storage boxes you have around)

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I'm feeling that maybe something stronger than a cuppa might be in order. Or maybe a cuppa with additive : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home