smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm not sure that I like this new form of Blogger at first glance.  I could find my way around the old one so right now, I'm just confused.  Hopefully the new version will grow on me.  Don't think I've got much choice there : )

I've got a poorly hen and this weekend, I think we are going to have to make a hard decision.  I'm pretty sure she has a growth low in the abdomen area and as it has grown, her legs have spread out and she is waddling like a duck.  Yesterday, she could not make it into the house to sleep.  The thing is that she does not actually seem in pain or particularly distressed - that would make the decision a no-brainer.  I'm really fond of my animals but this is definitely the downside of keeping them.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home