smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Well, this is the last night with my son at home because tomorrow is the wedding. The cake is iced and sitting at the reception venue. The best man is here and stopping overnight. The suits/outfits are pressed and waiting to be worn - except mine because I'm so tired tonight that I'd rather do it in the morning when I know there will be a short slot of time when I'm in the house on my own. Hopefully everything else is organised and will happen. I wonder what we've forgotten. There must be something because there always is. Ah well, it will be too late to do anything about it so we might as well just enjoy it all. The weather forecast is dry so what more can you ask for in March? It'll be a great day!

And it is bedtime.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said…

    I hope it all went really well and was a day everyone involved will remember forever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home