smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Halfway there

502!

I promised myself that I would part with 1000 items from the house in 2015.  I reckoned that even if I didn't make it, then I would still be winning because I would have parted with that number of items. And here I am halfway there and just three weeks late.

Of course, I've already sorted through the easy things so the next 500 will be harder but I'm so pleased at passing 500 that I'm not deterred : )

: )

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Fran said…

    That I suite amazing, don't think I would have the courgette to even start xxx

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Fran said…

    Not courgette but courage, bloody predictive text!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    : )

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Mum said…

    Go girl, you are on a roll.
    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home