smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sourdough - yet again

No, I haven't made any more bread yet but my starter is ticking over in the fridge and I'll be making more in the near future because we are getting short of bread.  We found some very nice yellow stickered bags of rolls so we gave our son half of them and have been working our way through the rest of them.

This post is because Sadge commented and pointed out that the link I gave you for sourdough no longer exists - thanks Sadge. I've had a look on the internet and found the same article saved with different address.  So here it is:

http://www222.pair.com/sjohn/blueroom/sour.htm

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Mum said…

    Thanks for the link, Jo. I just need to take the plunge now and try it out.
    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home