smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Sunday, December 02, 2012

I've been ailing again so I'm all behind with everybody's blogs. It is quite daunting to see just how much everybody has written in the last ten days - and this feels quite strange when reading these same blogs is something I normally enjoy very much.

I went out to see my hens yesterday for the first time in a week.  I was pleased to see that some of the hens who were moulting have started to grow a few feathers back.  Just as well considering how cold the weather has turned. Between the moulting/feather growing and the cold weather, we haven't had many eggs but since I've been off work and unable to deliver to some of my customers anyway, that has worked out alright.

How did it get to be 2 December already?  I'm sure that it was early October last week : )

Losing last weekend and this weekend from my present making is throwing my Christmas preparations into chaos.  I certainly won't be back at work in the next 2-3 days so I shall have to try and get a schedule planned. My brain is not in good working order so I don't want to try to do too much in case I mess things up entirely.

The best laid plans of mice, men and me......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home