smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Friday, March 09, 2012

My husband had a non-teaching period last thing yesterday so he popped to Wickes and bought a new bit to connect the offending toilet to the existing pipes.  He went home and fitted it and...... no more leaks!  Hooray!!!!!!!  We conclude that the part from Screwfix must have been faulty.

I can't tell you just how excited I am to have a toilet that doesn't leak all over the bathroom floor.  And how pleased I am to be able to give up using that bucket : )

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Astra said…

    haha you gotta love indoor plumbing! I've used my fair share of buckets, staying up mountains in caravans, on boats who's toilets are notoriously dodgy or just in very basic housing and I never take my indoor plumbing for granted now! glad to hear your all hooked up again :)

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Mum said…

    It's the simple things that make us happy, isn't it?!!!!!
    Love from Mum
    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home