smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

School's out!!!

Well, we've got there. But there was a point in the middle of the week when I did not believe I could ever survive to the end of the week. And I was soooooo tired that I slept for just under 12 hours last night. And 8 hours is usually a lie-in for me.

But our holiday is cancelled. We were supposed to be going away tomorrow but the place where we were staying is under two foot of water. So we are staying home in the dry. Our sympathies are with the people in our holiday area because they are in trouble with flooding. Apparently many people had to be airlifted to safety last night.

Anyway, we are at home - dry, safe and off work for 6 weeks. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my poor hens are wet, bedraggled and unhappy. But they'll dry out if the rain stops. If.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home