smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Tuesday, December 07, 2021

New job title.

 I now have a new job title. All of us parents and grandparents have a myriad job titles as we try to cope with whatever life and children throw at us. But now I have a new one to add to my list. A couple of days ago, my two youngest granddaughters came to see me with an armful of teddies each and asked me to mend them. Neither of their parents is very good with a needle and thread so they came to me. Grandparents are obviously expected to be able to fill in any gaps in their parents' skill set. "Thank you Granny," they both said. "You are the best teddy vet ever." Tonight they came and collected their furry friends, who are all now hole free, and went home happy : )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home