smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Saturday, April 18, 2020

After Easter

So Easter has been and gone. I got my children to buy Easter eggs for their offspring and transferred the money to them online. I had little messages from them all to say thank you for the chocolate eggs. I daresay the chocolate eggs are no more than a distant memory now : )

It was my little grandson's second birthday this week. We had planned originally to have a family get-together today in honour of his birthday but that is not happening. So we had a family Skype call on the morning of his birthday instead. That was fun and even the young birthday boy himself seemed to enjoy it. After the Skype call, he helped his mum bake a birthday cake and then ice it when it was cool. His dad took a video of my grandson blowing out his two little candles and then, totally unprompted, singing happy birthday to himself. He had heard this song only a very few times but we were so delighted. It was so very cute. Definitely a proud gran here! Naturally I am totally unbiased - not!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home