smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Monday, October 03, 2016

Lovely lunch

I've mentioned before that I had joined the Orchard programme at Tesco. Well the current activity is to do with pairing a nice meal with a good bottle of wine. They gave me a voucher which meant I got a substantial reduction on a lovely joint of pork. My husband cooked the meal and the pork was cooked to perfection with crispy crackling. We had roast potatoes (homegrown) and roast parsnips and onions and green beans (homegrown) with apple sauce (homegrown) and we had a bottle of Jacob's Creek chardonnay with it. Just beautiful!

The Orchard programmes would like me to review the activity, hence my post. I really enjoyed the meal and the chardonnay went really well with the meal Definitely a five star meal. Thank you Tesco! (and my husband for cooking such a good meal)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home