smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Holiday time

We've been away on holiday. Yay! We've been to the same farm in Wales that we've been to before and this year, as last year, our oldest granddaughter came too. It was a lovely time and I really appreciated time out from all the responsibilities and jobs at home : )

The farm is a lovely place and there are ponies, horses, Welsh cobs, donkeys, goats, llamas, sheep of lots of different breeds, geese, ducks, hens, 5 dogs and a cat. Just lovely and I'm more than a bit envious.

We've come back to an enormous amount of weed on the allotment and loads of fruit that need processed now. So you can guess what I'll be doing all week : )

200 items gone

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Fran said…

    Pick it, freeze it and think about what to do with it later, that's what I did as we were just about to go on holiday! Glad you had such a lovely time xxx

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    My freezer is choc-a-bloc right now so I need non-freezer alternatives : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home