smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bit of an episode

I posted recently asking for recommendations because my vacuum cleaner had died.  I'd still be happy to receive some recommendations because the number received has been very low. Please, pretty please : )

The thing is that we are having a bit of an episode with things dying.  Since the vacuum cleaner hung up its hose and brushes, the printer stopped working, my mouse stopped working and now the tablet has stopped working.  The vacuum cleaner was three months out of warranty, the printer is three weeks out of warranty, the mouse is five months out of warranty and the tablet has four weeks left on its warranty. None of these items was a bottom of the range model and I feel that they should have lasted much longer.  I feel planned obsolescence at work here and my pocket is suffering

Grr!

165 items gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home