smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Recommendations please

My vacuum cleaner has died. I am singularly unimpressed as it was just three months out of warranty and it will cost the price of a reasonable machine to repair but with only 12 months warranty on the repair. Fortunately my friend down the road "inherited" an extra vacuum cleaner when helping to clear out a relative's house after a bereavement so I am able to borrow a cleaner until I get a new one.

I've decided that despite my wish to be a bit greener and repair things, it would probably be cost effective just to bite the bullet and buy a new one. So my question is: what vacuum cleaners do you recommend? I've had recommendation for Panasonic and Dyson so far. Dysons cost mega money and I am reluctant to spend that much but if I could get 10-12 years out of it, I might be tempted. But I am still bothered by that huge price tag. I need one that is not too heavy because of a dodgy wrist.

So, recommendations please.

165 items gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home