smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch?


Covent Garden are offering £1 vouchers off their soup at the moment and right now this soup is on offer in Asda for £1.  Offer is limited to one coupon per person.

Free New Covent Garden Soup
http://bit.ly/1SGZYuG

I think that Covent Garden soup may be on our lunch menu next week : )

I've fallen behind with my task of losing 1000 items out of our house this year. With the allotment and being away for a week and filling the freezer and jamming, I've lost the momentum of getting on with sorting through stuff. I need to find where I put that particular mojo!



621 items gone

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Jenna said…

    Nice one! Does it actually work? I will be getting this for my lunch today lol, there are loads of freebie sites that offer food samples, latest free stuff and wow free stuff are decent ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home