smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

World Book Day

It is World Book Day on Thursday 6 March.

If you buy a book at Amazon through Topcashback before 9 March (there are 10000 of these deals available) then you will get a bonus £2.50 cashback.  This is to celebrate World Book Day.  What a good excuse to buy a book : )  I've always got a list of books that I would like.  I usually try to wait until I can spend birthday or Christmas money (on secondhand ones) but I'm very tempted right now...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Fran said…

    Thanks for the tip, on my way there now (but dont tell hubby!!!0 xxx

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    I've caved too.... : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home