smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Well, I have tried to upload a photo and failed miserably.  I've tried to copy and paste from two different places, tried to upload from where I had the photo saved on my computer, tried to give the url from where it is on the internet - and all I get is error messages saying that it can't be done or that the photo is not there at that address.  Lots of people have photos on their blogs so it can't be very difficult.  I just must be thicker than most people : (

4 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Dianne - Hereford said…

    You are not thick, I too have problems with photographs but what you wrote by far makes up for it. I have only just found you and are now reading it all through. Your blog is great. Thanks.

    Di - Hereford

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Hi

    Welcome. You are being very kind. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'd ;ike to find out. This blog is just my diary to remind me of what has been happening in my life and I'd like the occasional photo too. You don't seem to have a blog for me to read but you are always welcome to visit me. I'd like to offer you a virtual cup of tea so we can have a chat : )

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger January20 said…

    Hi Jo, as I've uploaded a few photos successfully on my blog (@ blogger too) I wonder if I can help you?

    Do you use the small picture icon in a new post to upload the photos?

    Are you photos saved in your pictures folder rather than as part of a word doc for instance? It's the only it works for me.

    If you upload from online, I find that say if you've found the photo in google it's better to choose the "view full size picture" option and then use that url to upload.

    I hope this help.
    January20

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Hi

    Thanks for your help. I'll try what you've suggested. Some of the photos that are on my blog came from facebook but that just doesn't seem to work any more. I haven't tried google yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home