smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

This is me being a total non-techie (read incapable) but I have totally failed to spot how I edit the blogs I follow in blogger. I have wasted quite a bit of time failing to find a delete button. This morning I find that I have inadvertently clicked on something on another website and I have hundreds of their posts suddenly on my blog post list. I'd like to delete them so that I can go back to the small number of blogs that I follow.

Please tell me how.

ps afternoon update: I've managed it now - after much frustration.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    To remove yourself from a blog go to Dashboard and click on Manage at the bottom of the list. Youll see a list of Blogs I'm Following. Locate the one you want to remove and click on Settings. On the right you'll see Stop Following This Site. Click that and the blog will be removed from your list. :)

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I found that information on blogger help - thanks. However, there is NO stop following this site button to click...

    Blogger suggest an alternative way of deleting and that delete button is also invisible.

    Help!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home