smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm home this weekend feeling sorry for myself because I'm full of cold. My throat feels like I've swallowed the proverbial cactus and I'm all sniffly. It doesn't help that this was a really busy weekend for me and I've had to spend some time trying to find people to do my jobs for me at church. And I don't feel like trying to phone round. It was a real effort. Also, there was a music in worship seminar tonight that I really, really wanted to go to and I am home alone with only my hankies for company,

The Light Sussex have not started crowing yet. This Wednesday coming, we will have had them for 9 weeks. So if they were 6 weeks old when I bought them, they will be 15 weeks now. If they were 8 weeks old, then they will be 17 weeks old, etc. If they haven't started crowing, does that mean that I might have bought females after all...? If they are, then they are heading for point of lay. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home