smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Just eight working days to go. Yay!

I'm collecting a box of bits and pieces together because I would like to take a bit of time out from one or two days over the summer and make some cards. I used to enjoy it so much but like most other crafty things, full time work put a (temporary) end to it. I'd really like to play with a few bits of paper and card and end up with something I could use. I'm not good at doing things without a purpose of some kind. I used to have trouble walking the dog without posting a letter or popping round to the bottle bank or something of that kind. Sad! I think I need to slow down a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home