smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Thursday, June 04, 2020

More allotmenting

We are making headway on the allotment now and I am confident that we will have a harvest from it despite the late start and the lack of energy to do a lot. The top end and the bottom end are looking ok and are planted up. It is the middle section that looks like a jungle. That is where the currants and gooseberries live and they have been absolutely overrun with weed. However our first concern was to clear some sections for the seedlings to go in to ensure a harvest. The fruit just had to take second place much as I look forward to the fruit each year. I must admit that I am really not looking forward to tackling that area.

My phone threw a wobbly this week. It has decided that the sd card is corrupted and has therefore deleted two of my three games that I like playing. It has also deleted my ringtone which really annoys me. I have been using the same ringtone ever since I got my first mobile phone over twenty years ago. Until now. When this lockdown is over, the first thing I want is a hug from my grandchildren and the second is for one of the younger generation of this family to fix my phone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home