smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Thursday, January 16, 2020

No visit

We had hoped to go down to Devon to visit my mother-in-law this month. However, my husband has had a really bad cold which settled on his chest. He has asthma so that is not a good combination! So we are not going to Devon. My mil has full blown dementia so she would not recognise us anyway. And after the visit, as soon as we had gone through the door, she would not remember that we had been. So the visit is really for us, not for her. The visit is expensive, both in petrol and the cost of accommodation. It is my mil so we don't mind the cost too much but I am glad that we held back on booking somewhere to stay as that would definitely have been money down the drain if we weren't going.

Now we just have to get my husband healthy again and find a spot in the diary that is not too busy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home