smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Charcoal Challenge

www.moneysupermarket.com/home-insurance/competitions/the-charcoal-challenge/

Grrr.  I was too slow.  They are now oversubscribed and don't need anybody else to take part.  I was going to persuade my son to allow his garden to be used as I am cutting our "lawn" (very loose term used there...) for hay at the moment. Anyway, he has borrowed our bbq so it seemed reasonable to me to hold the bbq there.  It is a bit like the way he "borrowed" our lawn mower a couple of years back...  I thought it would be a great way to celebrate the beginning of the holidays as most of our family work in education. I'd had lots of ideas but by the time I got everybody organised,  it is now too late to enter.  Ah well.  Next time I'll be quicker off the mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home