smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Recently, I looked at a blog and followed a link on it to another blog where there was a post about raising chicks.  There was also a table about the quantities of food the chicks ate.  Right now, the boys in the Nature Club would be very interested in that post and that table.  However, I can't find it.  I've wasted several several hours looking for it so if you recognise that post as being one from a blog that you follow - please tell me.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Kim @ Him, Him Me said…

    Thank you for your comment on my blog Jo.
    I am in Birmingham & attend church in Erdington, Where- abouts are you & hwere do you attend church. I love finding "local" bloggers.
    Would love to have hens but we live in a council house & it's not allowed. Hope you find your dream plot soon

    God Bless

     

Post a Comment

<< Home