smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Sunday, January 31, 2021

This and that but not much of it at all

 Well, here I am with not a lot to say because I have not done a lot in the last couple of weeks. I have been for walks when it is neither raining or snowing and admired all the snowmen in the gardens I walked past. I have done quite well in not spending much this month. My tooth that had a piece broken off is not hurting nor is it sensitive so I have decided to wait and contact the dentist later. The car needed its MOT and service and also had to be taxed for tomorrow. It sailed through its MOT, which was great because it is 10 years old now. The brakes had been worrying me because of the noise they were making but the garage decided that the noise was probably because the car has been used so little over the last 10 months. So I have no need to worry as they could find no reason at all for the noise. 

Apart from car related bills, we have only spent £34 this month on food. No other things were bought. We had plenty in the cupboards and there is still some veg at the allotment so I have been trying to stay away from shops. This new strain of the coronavirus is worrying since it is so easily transmitted. A friend of ours is a nurse and has just gone back to work this past week after having the coronavirus for the second time. So I am keeping away from people as much as I can!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home