smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Friday, January 08, 2021

Oops

 I had to go out to the shop today for milk as we were getting rather low. I bought some fresh and got some UHT to postpone the next shopping trip for a bit longer. On my way home, I was driving along a road which is wide enough for a row of parked cars on one side and one lane of cars going each way. I was well over to the kerb but the idiot coming the other way knocked my wing mirror. Really shook me but I was glad it was nothing worse. I could not move over any more to get out of his way as I was right by the kerb so he needed to drive a little closer to the parked cars. 

At least by not going out much because of the lockdown , we are all less likely to meet idiots like the one I met today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home