smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Free day

Invigilating at school is over for another few months. The freezers at our church coffee shop are very depleted because I've been in school so much these last few weeks so my main job now is to cook and bake and fill those freezers back up so that we can have few days away over the summer.

Tomorrow is my first free day since half term and I am really looking forward to it. I have a load of jobs to do but they will still be there the day after so I might skive off and just enjoy my day of freedom : )

I've found lots more elderflowers so I have several bags of them in the freezer just waiting to be turned into elderflower cordial and elderflower champagne. I just love those and they are a real summer treat. I've been saving some squash bottles and some lemonade bottles to reuse. They may be plastic but at least they will have another use or two before they head to the recycling bin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home