smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Coming and going

I have a new grandson : )

Little Tim was born this week and weighed in at 7 lbs 12 ozs, exactly the weight his mother was. He is so very cute. We went over yesterday and I had a good cuddle for almost two hours. Just lovely!

This week we have also made a flying visit to Plymouth to attend the funeral of my husband's aunt. She was 87 and in poor health these days. She was a lovely lady and had an infectious chuckle and I'm sorry she is gone.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Living Alone in Your 60's said…

    That's how life goes. Congratulations on the birth of you grandchildren and sorry for your loss.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Thank you.

    I'm a very proud gran. I expect all grans are : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home