smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

£5 off at Aldi

According to moneysavingexpert.com today, there will be a £5 off a spend of £40 voucher in the Daily Mirror tomorrow.  The paper costs 55p. The voucher will be valid until the middle of next week. 

I know that I have a little shopping list of things to buy in Aldi that I have been compiling over the last couple of weeks.  I also have a list of things to buy in Tesco or Sainsburys - things that are getting low but are not urgent so I can afford to wait in the hope of a voucher.  If no voucher appears, then I will be going to Sainsburys as it is a 3 mile round trip to there as opposed to a 6 mile trip to a medium sized Tesco or 12 miles to a large Tesco. Sometimes I combine a trip to the feed merchant (10 mile trip) with a trip to the big Tesco as that is a 14 mile round trip especially if I can make it at a known yellow sticker time : )  My son likes it when that happens because he usually ends up with one or two carrier bags of goodies and sometimes my daughter's house does too.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Fran said…

    Thank you for the heads up - I will have a look today, I could do with an Aldi shop xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home