smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Friday, October 09, 2009

The hens don't like the rain we've had this week and so they are back to laying 4 eggs a day between the 7 of them. Not good for sales of eggs!

It is birthday week in our family so we are having another family gathering on Sunday. I've got to provide the puddings and bake for people at work and do the washing and some ironing and cleaning and my daughter wants me to go round for a couple of hours tomorrow and I have to learn a new song to sing to church on Sunday morning as well as practise the rest of the music and the hens need cleaned out and the rabbits too...and so on. And I'd like a few minutes off for a rest because mine is one of the birthdays. But... I'll be going back to work on Monday for a rest at this rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home